Making a trampoline injury claim
Trampoline accidents are very common and unfortunately they can often result in very serious injuries. When a trampoline accident occurs you will want to know if you can claim compensation. We are one of the country’s leading trampoline accident solicitors and have a good track record of successfully claiming compensation for our clients.
It is a complex area of law. To make a claim you must be able to show that the accident was not your fault. Most of the trampoline injury claims we deal with involve accidents at commercial trampoline parks. However, legal liability can also arise in relation to private trampolines.
We offer a free trampoline accident assessment service. All you need to do is complete our special questionnaire and email it to us. We will then assess your case completely free of charge and let you know if we can deal with the claim on a no win, no fee basis.
The Slee Blackwell Trampoline Injury Questionnaire
- Your name:
- Your contact details:
- Your DOB:
- Date of your trampoline accident:
- Name of the trampoline park or other venue where your trampoline injury occurred:
- Did you sign a waiver before being injured?:
- Did you watch a briefing video before being injured?:
- Were you taking part in an organised activity (such as a party or exercise class) or was it a general session?:
- Brief description of how the accident happened:
- Was the trampoline defective in any way?:
- Who do you think was responsible for your accident and why do you think they were at fault?:
- Was the accident recorded in the accident book?:
- Brief details of your trampoline injury:
- What medical treatment have you received for your trampoline injury?:
- Have your injuries prevented you from working or caused you any other major financial loss?:
Please do not worry if you cannot accurately answer all these questions at this stage, though obviously the more information you can provide us with, the better we will be able to assess whether you can claim compensation for your trampoline injury.
For further information about making a trampoline park accident claim you can read our detailed article here.