Stress at work claims are on the increase and our specialist team of injury lawyers are at the forefront of this development.
With over 420,000 work related illnesses due to stress every year, stress is now the most common cause of absence for non-manual workers. Among the occupations most affected by stress are: health, social work and education.
The most common symptoms of stress include:
- changes in eating habits
- sleeping problems
- chest pain
- depression and mental health issues
- high blood pressure and other medical ailments
Stress at work has a number of causes. The most common are work pressure, lack of managerial support and work related bullying/harassment.
Stress at work claims are complex and call for specialist legal advice
Stress at work claims are notoriously difficult. Judges have imposed a series of hurdles that have to be overcome for a claim to succeed. It is therefore vital that you consult genuine, specialist lawyers who are experts in this complex area of law
Our specialist lawyers understand that to win a stress at work claim we need to be able to prove:
- You are suffering from a recognised psychiatric condition
- Your stress related illness was caused (or exacerbated) by your employment
- Your stress related illness was foreseeable
- Your employer could (and should) have taken steps that would have prevented the stress related illness arising
- If you think your case can satisfy these requirements then contact us now.
Why choose us?
- We are experienced Solicitors, regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- We deal with stress at work claims on a No Win, No Fee basis.
- We are recommended by the Legal 500 for Personal Injury law.
- We have Lexcel accreditation for excellence in legal client care.
Stress at work claims – how to get the ball rolling
All you have to do is give us a call or email us brief details of your claim. We will assess the merits of your case free of charge and let you know whether we can deal with your stress at work claim (wherever you are in the country) on a No Win, No Fee basis.
Call us today on Freephone 0808 139 1606, or email partner Lee Dawkins at [email protected]