Devon commercial property solicitors Slee Blackwell offer buyers and sellers of business premises access to a free legal helpline
It is important to get specialist legal advice when buying or selling a commercial property, which is why we offer existing and prospective clients access to our free legal helpline.
Commercial property law is quite different to other areas of property law. We have a team of experienced solicitors who specialise in this field, dealing with commercial property transactions throughout Devon, Somerset, and beyond.
Our commercial property law team is lead by partners Nick Arthur and Emma Napper who have a wealth of local knowledge of the Devon and Somerset commercial property markets.
The areas of commercial property law we routinely deal with include:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property
- Sales and purchases of businesses
- Estates and buildings management
- Property portfolio management
- Commercial developments
- Landlord and Tenant law
- Secured lending
- Easements and rights of way
- Restrictive covenants
- Finance and securities
- Options and conditional contracts
- Overage and clawback
- Assignments, Underlettings and Alterations
- Lease renewals and variations