Caroline Webber-Brown is an experienced lawyer specialising solely in clinical negligence. Having previously worked for two ‘top 100’ law firms she joined Slee Blackwell in 2020. She has a strong focus in cases involving catastrophic injuries for both children and adults.
Caroline’s clinical negligence expertise includes negligent cosmetic surgery, gynaecological, urological and colorectal conditions, delayed diagnosis of cancer and sepsis, brain damage, birth injuries, orthopaedic injuries, surgical errors and GP negligence.
Caroline has a caring and understanding approach. She works hard to provide first rate client care, ensuring that her clients remain fully informed throughout the process while making it as stress free as possible. She works closely with case managers, rehabilitation specialists and independent financial advisers to ensure that her clients receive support and advice both during and after a case. Where required she will obtain advance compensation payments to fund vital rehabilitation and treatment.
Caroline’s career highlights include:
– Securing an award of £4 million for a gentleman who suffered blindness following the failure of medical practitioners to diagnosis hydrocephalus.
– Obtaining a compensation award in excess of £500,000 for a client who sustained injuries as a result of mismanagement following spinal surgery.
– Settling three different cases all in excess of £300,000, for women who suffered birth injuries.
– Recovering in excess of £250,000 for failure to diagnosis a bowel perforation.
– A settlement in excess of £180,000 for a man who suffered nerve damage during an ankle replacement procedure due to incorrect placement of the screws.