Following continued expansion of their contentious probate department Slee Blackwell have now launched a dedicated specialist inheritance disputes website- https://www.inheritancedisputes.co.uk/ – enabling easy access to all of the information that you need regarding a potential inheritance dispute. The site provides advice on the following:-
- Disputed Wills: mental capacity, undue influence, invalid procedure, fraud, interpretation and inheritance act claims.
- Inheritance Act claims/disputes – claims under the Inheritance (Provision For Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
- Executors Disputes.
- Disputed Powers of Attorney: Lasting Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Negligently drafted wills , professional negligence and solicitor’s negligence.
- Intestacy Rules – who gets what under the rules of intestacy.
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in inheritance disputes, contested wills and contentious probate claims.
- No win – no fee funding of inheritance disputes, contentious probate and disputed wills.
The firm offer a free initial review of your case as part of their service, enabling them to assess the merits of your inheritance dispute, contested will or contentious probate claim free of charge. If you would like further information please contact us on 0333 888 0404 or alternatively email us at [email protected]