Fixed fee legal services for residential landlords
If you are a landlord and need to recover possession of your residential property, or you require some other residential landlord legal service, then our expert solicitors are here to help and are often able to work on a fixed fee basis.
Menu of legal services for the recovery of possession of residential property
|Initial review and general guidance||£75 plus VAT|
|Service of Notice (Section 8 for rent arrears or Section 21)||£185 plus VAT|
|Accelerated Possession Proceedings (no attendance at Court)||£475 plus VAT plus Court Fee|
|Possession Proceedings (Taunton, Exeter or Barnstaple County Courts)||£825 plus VAT plus Court Fee|
|Possession Proceedings (Other County Courts)||Available on request|
|Warrant of Possession – Bailiff Appointment (if required)||£160 plus VAT plus Court Fee|
Other residential landlord services offered by Slee Blackwell Solicitors
We also offer the following additional legal services to residential landlords:
- advice on your legal obligations when you first let your property to a tenant;
- advice on your legal obligations when taking a deposit from your tenant;
- advice on compliance with the Deregulation Act 2015;
- advice and representation in disputes that arise during the tenancy;
- service of a Notice to Quit for other types of tenancy; and
- advice and representation on monetary claims for rent arrears and damage to your property.
Our specialist lawyers will be happy to provide you with details of the likely costs associated with any of these steps.
In addition to the services listed above, we also prepare Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements for a fixed fee of £150 plus VAT.
If you would like further information about our fixed fee legal services for residential landlords then please call us on 0333 888 0404. Alternatively you can send an email to us at [email protected]