Fixed fee dispute service
This fixed fee service is suitable for the following types of civil dispute:
- Contract Disputes
- Property Disputes
- Consumer Disputes
- Business Disputes
Background to the fixed fee scheme
We are often asked to advise whether a case has sufficient legal merits to warrant it being pursued.
Because solicitors usually charge by the hour it can be difficult for people to accurately budget for their legal costs. This can result in substantial legal fees being incurred before they discover that the legal merits of the case is not as strong as they thought.
To address this problem we have launched our fixed fee scheme for civil disputes.
The fixed fee dispute scheme
For a fixed fee of £500 plus VAT* we will:
- review your case documents (including any contract, terms & conditions and letters);
- identify the key legal issues;
- give legal advice by telephone or email; and
- advise on the funding options that might be available, such as No Win, No Fee.
Once this has been completed you will then have a better idea of the strengths and weaknesses of your case, along with the legal options open to you. This will enable you to make an informed choice about how you go forward with the case.
If you wish to go ahead with our fixed fee civil dispute service
If you would like to use our fixed fee civil dispute service then please send a summary of the case to us by email at [email protected]
* The £500 plus VAT fixed fee service is only suitable for cases of low to moderate complexity where the key documents are limited in number and size. We reserve the right to decline instructions under this fixed fee scheme where we feel that we cannot provide the required level of legal advice within the scope of this service.