Choosing a conveyancing solicitor in Devon.
You’ve found the ‘perfect’ property ✔
Your offer has been accepted ✔
Your mortgage has been approved ✔
Now all you need to do is find the right solicitor to get the job done.
Selecting a conveyancing solicitor is an important decision and one that you need to get right. So when choosing a conveyancing solicitor in Devon what are the things you should consider?
- Are the solicitors on your mortgage lender’s panel?
- Are reviews available for you to read online?
Do your solicitors have online reviews? These are a very good way of evaluating the sort of service the solicitors provide.
- Do your friends and family recommend them?
It’s always good to ask your friends and family in Devon about their experiences and whether they have any recommendations.
- Do the solicitors have local knowledge?
If you use a solicitor who is located here in Devon you will have the peace of mind that comes from knowing they will be familiar with local issues that could have an impact on your property purchase.
- Do the solicitors offer fixed fees and provide a written quotation?
Some conveyancing solicitors charge a fixed fee while others charge a percentage of the property value, so its important to get that clarified, and to make sure that you receive a written quotation listing all the costs that are involved, including stamp duty and other third party charges.
At Slee Blackwell Solicitors our property team have been providing a first class service in to clients throughout Devon and beyond for generations. We like to feel that we tick all the right boxes and that when choosing a conveyancing solicitor in Devon we will be top of your list. Here’s why:
- We are on the panels of all major mortgage lenders.
- You can read our excellent online reviews by clicking on the ReviewSolicitors widget to the right of this screen.
- Many of our clients have used our services after being recommended to do so by family and friends.
- We are local solicitors with offices in Devon.
- We offer fixed fees and provide all clients with a written quote for all costs, charges and disbursements involved in each transaction.
For your free fixed fee quote call 0333 888 0404 or email [email protected]