We are delighted to welcome back ACTAPS qualified solicitor Hayley Bundey
She went on to work for a London firm, creating and running a specialist contentious probate team, and has now come full circle by rejoining Slee Blackwell as a partner.
Hayley is highly experienced and is an ACTAPS qualified solicitor. ACTAPS is the Association of Contentious Trusts & Probate Specialists and is often seen as a kite mark of expertise in this complex area of law.
Hayley deals with a wide variety of contentious trust and probate cases including:
- claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975;
- challenges to the legal validity of a Will or Codicil, including claims based on a lack of proper formalities, lack of testamentary capacity, lack of knowledge and approval and undue influence;
- actions for the rectification of a Will;
- disputes relating to obtaining a Grant of Probate, including caveats and limited Grants;
- disputes arising from lifetime gifts;
- claims against executors and personal representatives, including applications for removal and substitution;
- enforcing a beneficiary’s right to estate information and documents;
- proprietary estoppel and constructive trust claims;
- trust disputes, including breach of trust, and the removal of trustees; and
- disputes involving estates with foreign jurisdictions.
You can read more about the types of claims Hayley and the team deal with on our dedicated specialist website www.inheritancedisputes.co.uk
Hayley has an impressive track record of success and is skilled at using Alternative Dispute Resolution methods to help minimise the impact of legal costs on the parties. She has achieved successful outcomes at numerous mediations and is willing to travel anywhere in the country to attend a mediation.
Like the rest of our inheritance team, Hayley is happy to have an initial chat with a potential client completely free of charge. She is also able to offer a range of funding options, including No Win, No Fee and our popular deferred fee scheme.
To discuss your contentious probate case with Hayley give her a call on 0333 888 0404 or send an email to her at [email protected]