Grace Clark

Child arrangements after divorce or separation

We have been ranked 4th out of 3,980 Family Law solicitor firms in the UK by the independent review platform ReviewSolicitors. Contact us to find out how we can help you.

Financial disputes and divorce settlements

If you need specialist legal guidance on a divorce settlement then contact us today to find out how we can help you.

Cohabitation agreements

Contact our family law team if you need a cohabitation agreement. We will be happy to review your situation and tell you what the cost will be.

Can I take my child on holiday?

If you need help with any legal issues relating to taking a child on holiday give us a call or drop us an email.

Non-Molestation Orders

For free initial guidance on Non-Molestation Orders in North Devon contact our legal helpline by phone or email.

Changing your name

If you would like to change your name then give us a call or send us an email.

Separation agreements

Contact us for advice on separation agreements. We will assess your situation and offer guidance on whether a separation agreement will be in your best interests. If it is, then we will provide you with an estimate of our fees for preparing one.

What is a ‘no-fault’ divorce?

If you need legal advice on ‘no-fault’ divorce law then contact our family law specialists. Phone 0333 888 0404 or send an email to us at [email protected].

Grandparents’ rights

Grandparents’ rights to see their grandchildren. Call freephone 0333 888 0404 for a free initial chat or send us an email to [email protected]

No fault divorce

Contact us for details of no fault divorce in North Devon. Call us on freephone 0333 888 0404 for a free initial chat or send us an email to [email protected]