Solicitors in Exeter
Since our Exeter office was opened, just over 10 years ago, Slee Blackwell have become an important part of the local community - offering advice to the residents and businesses of Exeter and surrounding areas on a range of legal issues.
Acting as the hub of Slee Blackwell’s litigation department, the Exeter office provides advice on matters such as Employment (for both employers and employees), Contentious Probate, Professional Negligence and Personal Injury. Two partners are based at the office. They both live in the Exeter area and both have been recognised by the Legal 500 directory for their areas of expertise: James McNally for his knowledge of Animals Act claims and Samantha Robson for her specialism in abuse compensation claims. The Exeter office has won its clients over 10 million pounds in compensation in the last decade.
As well as Family and Criminal work, non-contentious matters such as conveyancing, planning and commercial can also be dealt with from the Exeter office.
Our offices are situated directly opposite Central Station on Exeter’s Queen Street. Although we deal with clients from all over the country from Exeter our offices there serve the local community including towns such as:
- Newton Abbot
Our areas of expertise are:
- Conveyancing Solicitors and Commercial Property Solicitors
- Accident Claims and Personal Injury Solicitors
- Family and Childcare Law Solicitors
- Employment Law Solicitors for Employees and Employers.
- Professional Negligence Solicitors
- Rural and agricultural law Solicitors
- Wills, Trusts and Probate Solicitors
- Inheritance Act claims, contested wills and contentious probate solicitors
- Civil dispute resolution solicitors
- Housing Law Solicitors
- Criminal Law Solicitors
- Planning Law and Highways Law Solicitors
- Leisure & Hospitality Solicitors