Read more about Civil Disputes

If you have suffered a serious injury as a result of the police failing to act correctly and would like a free case assessment, you can contact our legal helpline.We recommend you have any other complaint investigated by the IOPC - see link below. If once your complaint has been investigated you wish to pursue a compensation claim then you can send the report to us for assessment.